Thursday, April 12, 2012

Conditional Wishes

As seen in class, we can also express wishes with the second conditional. If you need more theory about how wishes are expressed, click here.

Here's an activity about wishes. Please post your answers as a comment.


1 My Russian is so bad. 
EXAMPLE: I wish I had put more attention in my Russian class!

2 I don't have much time.

3 My computer is old and slow.
4 It's really cold here. The climate is awful.

5 I'm lonely.
6 I feel really old.
7 My job is really boring.
8 I don't have anything to smoke.
9 I don't understand English as well as I want.
10 My job pays really badly.
11 Sorry. I've burnt the spaghetti again.
12 This town is so boring.
13 I don't like working late at night.
14 I cannot go to the wedding as I've got to work.
15 My car has broken down and I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment